Skip to content

Westmorelandism Room

i never asked you to


i never asked you to love me
i never asked you to be with me
i never asked you to protect me
i never asked you to think about me
i never asked you to fight for me
i never asked you to wait me
i never asked you to fill me

but why?
why did you pretend like there isn't something happen?
why did you treat me like who i am used to be?
why didn't you tell me that you already have someone now?
why did you still ask me out for dinner?
why? why? why?!

but, i never asked you to..
and i will never ask you to explain
'coz i don't need that...
i already know the answer before you say it...

and, i never asked you to...
fill my empty glass...

sorry and thank you...

P.S. hated you...(but now i can forgive it all, hope you can forgive me too)
P.S. hope you happy...
P.S. stop calling me sist, 'coz i am not your little girl anymore... i have grown up... see me as a woman, not as a girl...





  • Unlabelled

0 comments:

Leave A Reply