Skip to content

Westmorelandism Room

Do you know that God will always do everything that He can do to make us, His children, back to Him? If you don’t, then you should read this story.

This is the story of me, the old me who got my heart broken about a month ago. I did love someone, my last ex boyfriend. I planed to ask him back with me after the holiday. But unfortunately, it won’t be happen. I knew something strange between him and his ex girlfriend. I smelled what is called the old love blossom again (LOL). I was a little bit stalker on his and her facebook account, anxious at that time for what they were doing. Until i asked him for what is really happen between him and his ex. Okay, that time i knew that he made up with his ex and hell yeah there were me, the one who was being left behind with the pain.

It is hurt? Oh yes, it was. This boy, i still care for him even though we are apart and now he has someone to care him of. For two weeks i can’t eat, can’t sleep, and crying all the time. How pity i am. On that day too, i cried and tried to speak with my God. Jesus promised to give me comforters to pass all my sorrow times and he made it!! He gave me many friends that bring me to the happiness. One of my friend gave me this song, the song that i will not forget for the rest of my life:

It doesn’t matter where I run, You’re there for me
It doesn’t matter what I’ve done Your love’s for me
You wipe away the tears, You lift me when I fall
My life is safe by the mercy of Your grace

It doesn’t matter where I go, You walk with me
It doesn’t matter when I fall, You cover me
You wipe away the tears, You lift me when I fall
My life is safe by the mercy of Your grace

You are my Father, Provider
You’re my Deliverer
Your mercies embrace me, surround me
Through Your everlasting love
Father I worship You
Father I worship You

And Your love is for me
And Your love is for me
And Your love is forever

You are my Father - TW

Do you know that you have a boyfriend who will never ever betray you, never ever make you cry, and never ever break your heart? You always break His heart instead. Yeah, you have one, i have one. His name is Jesus… My Faithful Boyfriend :)

0 comments:

Leave A Reply