Skip to content

Westmorelandism Room

Recently packaging makes me sick, but truthfully it makes me love it even more. It makes me learn how to package a product in a good way because a price of a product, 80% is the package. Like a quote, " don't judge a book from it's cover ", but hell yeah, the cover has a very important role on it, as important as the package of a product. Then, happy package.


This is my very first learn about packaging, the very simple colorful boxes. I made it on pink, blue, and green, the pink, is my favorite one. :)



































and this is what i did for past two days for my mid test assignment, repackaging a traditional product. I decided to repackage Teh Cap Botol and made it into the new one. I like the cute leaves on it. :)

0 comments:

Leave A Reply