Skip to content

Westmorelandism Room

Hey, recently i just wanna make my lifestyle higher than now.
Yesterday i colored my hair into dark blue one and i decided to consume a new shampoo for my hair - more expensive than i usually used. And when the Christmas come, i want to curly my hair like this...


I am on diet too. I wanna loose about 3kg more from my weight now. Just like her...


I want to be more mature, polite, and smarter like this great girl does.


Then i am going to shopping like a shopaholic,


Buy many great clothes, pants, and shoes. (no heels - its killing me).


Being photograph like this,


and after that i am going to buy a comfortable chair with many colors and patterns inside,


Owh, and collect many cool toys and display them in the box like this.


Having a boyfriend like him...



or an Asian boyfriend like him,



Being photograph with him like this,


and the last, having a great date with my the one and only favorite one,

Zac Efron.

Oh God, i hope you grant my wishes. In Your name i prayed, Amen!!


0 comments:

Leave A Reply